21 February 2017

Sneak Peek at what's on my desk in progress...

Just had to share...


Stampin' Up watercolour pencils with 2 different papers. On the left, girl with Umbrella, is Stampin' Up Shimmery White (Stampin' Up image). On the right, angel, is Canson Value (Scrapper's Delights image).


Staedler watercolour pencils, image by Lia.


Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls, image by Sheepski Designs.

These will all be put into cards or something and are just waiting on my desk for that something (and then a full blog post, most likely), but I am too happy about my colouring/painting not to share early *laugh*

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.